harmlessrageharmlessrage

Main Games Reviews Stats

Don't Vote For Donald Trump Don't Vote For Donald Trump

Everything about this video makes me want to vote for Donald Trump, that's how bad it is. I could look past poor production value of this video if you backed up any word of what you were with facts, but you don't. You are just following the herd of Trump haters. You probably think Hilary Clinton would be a good president. At least do some research about the candidates before you form an opinion.

Jump! Jump!

Cool little animation. I wish I could make that.

FabioGioffre responds:

lol thanks! and there's a bunch of tutorials online and stuff! With a little practice I think you could do it!

Scholar Tower Defense 0.0.4 Scholar Tower Defense 0.0.4

The turret AI is awful, it switches between targets before it kills the first target. the rest of the game just doesn't look good visually.

Dodge the Volcano Bombs Dodge the Volcano Bombs

The concept behind the game is not bad, but the collisions and bugs make it not fun.

Stupid Clicker Game Stupid Clicker Game

I like the idea behind the game. It's not new, but its fun. The reason I give it two stars is because the progression is too slow and I lost interest in the game. The achievements do not translate into medals on newgrounds so I wasn't enticed to continue after losing interest.